Refrigeration Engineer - Tattenhall
Beechdean Manufacturing Ltd began producing high quality Dairy Ice Cream in 1989 from their family farm in the heart of the Chiltern Hills. Continuously improving, it is now a high quality, market leading organisation, manufacturing Ice Cream in the UK.
We are currently looking for a Refrigeration Engineer whom has experience with supermarket pack refrigeration systems, cold stores, modifying existing pipeworks, installations, maintenance and fault finding.
You will be energetic and motivated, with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as within the wider maintenance team and have good time management skills prioritising tasks in order to maintain the integrity of the product.
Ideally what you’ll have:
· Recognised industry qualifications - FGas
· Electrically bias/ competent
· Knowledge and experience working on a variety of different refrigeration equipment
· Proven record of building strong relationships
· Driving licence is a must
· Commitment to quality and attention to detail
· FLT licence – desirable
· Service of Refrigeration Equipment
· Maintenance of refrigeration equipment
· Repair of refrigeration equipment
· Fault finding on both electrical and gas equipment
Offering a value for money service, doing a professional job, and communicating effectively with others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the 3rd largest ice cream manufacturer that has always been known for its 100% commitment.
Working Monday to Friday days, this role is 46 hours with some flexibility required.
Increases to basic rate upon completion of probationary period.
If you feel this could be your next position and are interested in joining the family, please send your CV to Janet Bullock HR Manager, Beechdean Manufacturing Ltd, Harvest House, Newton Lane, Tattenhall, Chester CH3 9NE
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£43,000.00 per year
• Discounted or free food
• Free parking
• On-site parking
• Referral programme
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
• Loyalty bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Tattenhall: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
• Do you have the eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship?
• Refrigeration: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person