Buyer - North Dean, High Wycombe
North Dean, High Wycombe, Bucks
Do you have a taste for buying?
Founded in 1989, Beechdean Ice Cream Group is now considered the 3rd Largest Ice Cream Manufacturer in the UK. A privately-owned business committed to ensuring that it delivers excellent products to its clients and customers at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to demonstrate your commercial acumen and negotiation skills combined with tenacity and a passion to succeed.
Key Duties include:
Reporting to the Managing Director and Group Production Manager, you will responsible for managing the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle for all goods and services to meet the requirements of the Group, including; supplier selection, negotiation, ongoing supplier relationship management whilst driving commercial advantage and ensuring continuous improvement in terms of cost, risk and supply. Liaising and working with suppliers, BD planners and BD inbound goods to ensure raw materials are commercially available as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in stock control and warehousing
• PC literate at intermediate level in Microsoft Office especially excel
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to manage deadlines and keep calm under pressure
• Planning and organisational skills
• Tenacious with strong negotiation skills.
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to develop your role over time
• Supportive colleagues
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays plus 1 additional day for each year (up to a maximum of 24)
• Birthday and Longevity Bonus
• Pension contribution
• 20% staff discount
• Hours Monday – Friday 08.30am to 5.00pm
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then send your CV to HR@beechdean.co.uk. We would love to hear from you.