Maintenance Engineer - Tattenhall
Founded in 1989, Beechdean Ice Cream Group is now considered the 3rd Largest Ice Cream Manufacturer in the UK. A privately-owned business committed to ensuring that it always delivers excellent products to its clients and customers.
We currently have one vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
Key Duties include
As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will:
• Carry out fault finding, problem solving and planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
• Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
• Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
• Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
• Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
The successful candidate will have:
• An engineering specific qualification from an apprenticeship, registered college or university
• Experience of working as a Maintenance Engineer post study or apprenticeship
• A proactive approach, with a willingness to learn and develop.
• Experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding is essential to this role
• An analytical mindset together with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into our culture
• Previous experience of working within a food/FMCG environment is desirable but not essential
What we can offer you:
• Supportive colleagues
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays plus 1 additional day for each year (up to a maximum of 24) pro-rata.
• Birthday and Longevity Bonus
• Pension contribution
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then send your CV to HRBDN@beechdean.co.uk. We would love to hear from you.